Slim-line LED Flood Light
Illuminate those dark spaces with our super-bright LED Floodlights. The Slimline IP65 LED Floodlights are sleek in appearance and superior in performance, boasting an impressive 120Lm/W. They are the perfect solution to metal halide, halogen and sodium floodlights and replace traditional floodlighting from 70W to 150W.
LED lamps are available for use in a variety of light fittings such as Chandeliers, Down lights, Bulkheads and Post-top light fittings. The control gear is removed from the existing light fitting and 230VAC is connected directly to the LED lamp. No additional equipment is required to operate the LED lamp.
Energy Saving up to 90% can be achieved and is available in a variety sizes and colors.
Commercial LED Lighting
Commercial LED lights are available to replace light fittings such as Bay Lighting, Street lighting, Mast Lighting and Flood lighting. The commercial range of LED light fittings are available in sizes ranging from 50w to 800w, producing up to 112 000 lumen from a single light fitting.
A range of optical lenses are available to cover various area sizes at various light intensities
Solar Water Heating
Solar geysers for heating water using sunlight. Geysers are backed up with heating elements to ensure warm water without sunlight and saves up to 80% energy consumption depending on usage.
Long term Solar Water Heating systems offer great Return on Investment with energy saving under warranty, Carbon footprint reduction and generally offers a Pay Back Period of less than 2 years.
* RISK FREE SOLAR POWER WITH ZERO UPFRONT COSTS
– Zero upfront cost, no Capital outlay
– Substituting expensive grid with affordable Solar power(provide electricity below utility tariffs)
– we carry all risk, pay only for what you use
– no operating and maintenance costs for the duration of the contract
– simplified contract terms between 4 and 14years then the client get to own the Solar system
– Tier 1 equipment with long term performance guarantees
OUTRIGHT PURCHASE MODEL
– Outright purchase available
PROJECT AND ACQUISITION FINANCE/INDEPTH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
PROJECT AND ACQUISITION FINANCE
- Sourcing of Asset Finance/Investors for Large Projects in Africa and abroad.
- Identifying areas with development need and structuring improvement processes.
- Acquisition finance for existing operational businesses;
- Start up financing where offtake agreements have been secured.
• Complete Project funding;
• Hybrid finance available where required to leverage company debt;
• Equity options available:
• Subject to due diligence.
Activities are tailored to the needs of specific circumstances of each project for which we are appointed.
Typically, functions undertaken as Project Developer/EPCM/IPP include:
• Site Selection and Review;
• Oversight and Review of Scoping Studies, Prefeasibility Studies and Feasibility Studies;
• Technology Assessment/Selection and Review; • Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies;
• Regulatory Compliance, Licensing and Permitting;
• Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Commercial and Technical Specification and Bid Management;
• Development of Division of Responsibilities (DoR) for all stakeholders;
• Contract Negotiations and Management;
• Carbon credits and tax incentives optimization and quantification;
• Development of an overall project execution plan agreed by all stakeholders;
• Develop an integrated master plan to fit in with national priorities;
• Identify and quantify project risks and develop a risk mitigation plan;
• Develop site-specific activities;
• Develop & update project cost estimates;
• Review EPC contractor’s procedures and related documents where external EPC has been contracted in;
• Perform regular project audits;
• EPC contractor procurement activities;
• Ongoing design reviews and optimisation (e.g. drawings, calculations, Specifications, constructor/vendor document submissions,
• Provide construction oversight of engineering, licensing, procurement,
Plant testing, start up and commissioning;
• Miscellaneous support.